The National Testing Agency (NTA) is likely to declare NEET 2020 result after the release of the answer keys of NEET 2020.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 was conducted on September 13 across India, and around 15 lakh students appeared the exam to find admissions in medical colleges.
At this moment, the students are anxious to select their colleges for their MBBS courses.
Selection of good medical colleges at this stage can make them good doctors in future.
The candidates can check here the list of Top 10 Medical Colleges in India and with the corresponding NEET Ranks required under All India Quota.
The candidates who appeared in the exams are eagerly waiting for the cut-offs to be released by National Testing Agency (NTA) along with the complete results of NEET 2020.
The aspiring candidates can take a look at the table below which reveals the name of the Top 10 Medical Colleges chosen by the students within ranks 1 to 500 in NEET in the past years.
This list has been prepared totally on the basis of the choice of the candidates who cleared NEET.
Top 10 Medical Colleges on India
1. Maulana Azad Medical College New Delhi – General, OBC, SC
2. B.J. Medical College Ahmedabad – General
3. Govt. Medical College Thiruvantampuram – General
4. University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi – General, OBC
5. Govt. Medical College Kozhikode – General
6. Seth G.S. Medical College Mumbai – General, OBC
7. Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi – General, OBC
8. Medical College Baroda – General
9. M.G.M. Medical College Indore – General
10.B.J. Medical College Ahemdabad – General