CCNA 200-125 Routing and Switching certification test is taken by those professionals who wish to make a career in computer networking. There are two tests that you need to take to be CCNA 200-125 Routing & Switching certified professionals, which are ICND 1 (100-105) and ICND 2 (200-105). Only after you pass both the tests, you will be CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 certified. This is the best way for those candidates who have enough time to spend on your studying, to learn the material at your own pace and by parts. Thus, you’ll get the thorough knowledge and will be prepared for the exam without haste.
There is no specific prerequisite for taking any of the two tests, but you need to undergo training in order to pass them. Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) v3.0 and Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0 are required.
Let us have a look at the ICND 2 (200-105) in details.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0:
Here is what you are going to learn when you take the ICND 2 training program.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 is the second phase of tests for being CCNA 200-125 R&S certified. This training will help you in passing the test and also the entry level associates will be able to do the job in a better way due to the training.
As part of the training, you will gain skills and knowledge on installing a small enterprise network, configuring it, operating the network and troubleshooting it in case any kind of problem occurs there. You also need to have the understanding of the QoS (Quality of Service) as the certification test includes the questions related to this topic as well.
Duration of the course:
- You will have a five-days instructor-led training, which also includes the hands-on lab practice sessions as well.
- The next five days are going to be a web based training and that also includes the hands-on lab practice. This is called as the Virtual training or virtual instructor-led training session.
- The next five days are going to be the E-learning with hands-on practice in the lab.
How can ICND 2 training benefit you?
During undergoing this training,
- You will learn the installation of computer networks, how to configure the networks, operate them and troubleshoot in case of any issue with the networks occur.
- You will be able to understand the QoS (Quality of Service), how and where to apply them.
- You will be able to prepare yourself for the CCNA 200-125 ICND2 test, which is the mandatory test in order to get CCNA 200-125 R&S certification.
- If you don’t opt for the ICND 1 and ICND 2 tests to get the credential, you still have another option and that is the CCNA 200-125 Composite test (200-125). This training will be beneficial for passing that exam as well. The concepts covered in these two tests are the same.
If you decide to pass two exams (100-105 and 200-105) this ICND 2 training is the right choice for you, but first you need to complete the ICND 1 training. Taking this training alone will not help in passing the CCNA 200-125 Composite.
Who are the ideal audience for ICND 2 test?
- Network administrators
- Network engineer associates
- Network support engineers
- Network analysts
- Network specialists
What is the process to enroll for the test?
- If you wish to enroll for the instructor based training program, then you should visit the Cisco Learning Locator.
- If you wish to enroll for the private group training sessions, then you should attend Cisco Private Group Training.
- If you wish to go with the E-learning program, which is self-paced, then you will have to visit Cisco Learning Network Store.
- For any kind of E-learning volume discounts, you should send an email to [email protected].
- In order to gain access to the digital library, you need to visit Cisco Platinum Learning Library.
What are the technologies covered in the training?
- Fundamentals of the networks
- Routing and Switching
Are there any prerequisites?
Having knowledge and skills in the following areas can be very useful:
- You should understand the fundamental concepts of networking.
- You should be able to implement the LAN’s.
- You should be proficient in implementing the internet connectivity.
- You should have the basic knowledge of network management
- You should have the basic knowledge of network security
- Having knowledge about implementing a basic IPv6 connectivity.
Objective of the training program:
Once you are done with the training program in ICND 2, you will be able to do the following by yourself:
- You will be able to operate a small or medium-sized LAN, which has multiple switches, trunking, supporting VLAN’s and the spanning tree.
- You will gain skills to troubleshoot the IP connectivity.
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) configuration and troubleshooting in IPv4 can be done by you and also you will be able to configure the Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) in IPv6.
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) configuration and troubleshooting in the IPv4 environment and configuring the Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) in IPv6 environment as well.
- You will possess skills to define the characteristics of WAN, along with its components and functions.
- You will be proficient enough to describe the implementation of device management.
All the course content listed above will be covered in details during the instructor and lab based training sessions. You will also have access to E-learning and that is going to help in planning a self-paced training. In either way, you will be able to get your CCNA 200-125 R&S certification, along with the best training. In order to pass the ICND 2, it is very important to have both theoretical and practical knowledge of the technical concepts and hence it is very important to make sure that you take advantage of both instructions based sessions and hands-on lab practice sessions. If you have already passed the ICND 1 test, then you are just one step away from the CCNA 200-125 R&S certification. This training can get you the certificate with ease, equip you with the necessary skills and boost your career in IT.