Representative image

Guwahati: A 14-year-old girl along with two others were charred to death following a massive fire in Mizoram’s Suangpuilawn on Monday.

As per reports, the fire took place at a farmhouse.

The entire farmhouse turned to ashes during the fire.

Also Read: Assam: Another paper mill employee dies, death toll reaches 101

The deceased were identified as Vanlalmawia (58), the caretaker along with his 14-year-old daughter Zorinmawii, and the farmhouse owner Lalmuankima (51).

The reason for how the fire broke out is yet to be known.

An investigation by the police has been initiated.

Also Read: Guwahati Round Table launches Classrooms School Block at Sonapur school

The fire department tried to save the people inside the farmhouse but failed.

It has been suspected that the fire might have taken place due to electrical issues as the basement had electrical equipment, LPG, inflammable oil and vehicle tyres.

Avatar photo

NE NOW NEWS

Northeast Now is a multi-app based hyper-regional bilingual news portal. Mail us at: contact@nenow.in