All employees of the Meghalaya government will have to resume work from April 15.

“The state cabinet has decided that government employees need to be back to work from April 15, ”  deputy chief minister, Prestone Tynsong said.

“However, employees of various private business establishments will continue to shut down,” he added.

Presently only 30 per cent of employees are coming to work, and the rest 70 per cent are staying at home.

Some employees have to also work from home.

NE NOW NEWS

Northeast Now is a multi-app based hyper-regional bilingual news portal. Mail us at: contact@nenow.in