A devastating fire broke out at Central Mall in Guwahati, Assam on Monday morning.

The fire broke out at around 8 in the morning.

The fire broke out at the kitchen of Underdogs, a bar cum restaurant at the Central Mall.

The fire reportedly broke out due to short circuit.

As many as 4 fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire.

Also read: Uttarakhand glacier burst: 14 dead, 170 still missing

After struggling for over one and a half hour, the fire was finally doused.

Properties worth lakhs of rupees were destroyed in the fire.

The fire broke out at the Underdogs bar and restaurant in the first floor of Central Mall.

However, no casualty or injury to any person has been reported in the fire incident.

Also read: War on drugs: Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces cash reward for Peh village

NE NOW NEWS

Northeast Now is a multi-app based hyper-regional bilingual news portal. Mail us at: contact@nenow.in