Britain’s 71-year-old Prince Charles on Monday came out of self-isolation, after spending seven days in self-isolation in Scotland after testing positive for coronavirus.
He had been self-isolating on the Queen’s Balmoral estate in Scotland after he had been tested by the National Health Service (NHS) in Aberdeenshire last week.
Prince Charles’ spokesperson said that Clarence House confirmed that the British royal declared himself out of self-isolation after consulting his doctor.
“Prince Charles is in good health and he is following the government’s restrictions as he carries on working from home,” his Clarence House royal officials said.
Even though his 72-year-old wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, had tested negative for coronavirus, however, she has also been self-isolating separately in Balmoral.
The royal couple tested positive for coronavirus on March 24 after they had flown out to Scotland and they have remained there since then.