The Meghalaya health department is going to recruit staff nurses at different hospitals of the state. For this, the directorate of health service, Meghalaya has released the notification for posts of Staff Nurse on its official website.
Interested candidate can apply on or before July 31, 2019. The number of vacancies for staff nurse is 107.
Check out all the important information below.
- Age:18 to 27 years
- Educational Qualification: General Nursing, B Sc Nursing from any recognized institute by the Indian nursing council and registered under the Meghalaya nursing council.
Application form should have the following documents:
- Valid registration certificate under Meghalaya Nursing Council
- Certificate possessing general nursing, BSc nursing and higher qualifications from institutions recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Birth certificate
- SC/ST certificate
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mask sheet
Important dates to keep in mind:
- Application submission first date: July 8, 2019
- Application submission last date: July 31, 2019
- Written test to be held on August 24, 2019
Important information regarding the entrance test:
- The entrance test will be of 100 marks
- The entrance test will be of 3 hours
- Venues for the entrance test are St. Anthony’s Higher Secondary School, Laitumkharh, Shillong and St. Anthony’s College, Laitumkrah, Shilong
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their application along with certificates and other relevant documents to Office of the Director of Health Services (MI), Laitumkhrah, Shillong on or before 31 July 2019.