The massive outbreak of the diseases so far has claimed 811 lives.
As per reports, the Bangladesh government had to drop its plan following refusal from aircrew members to fly to China.
“We can’t send any flight. No crew member agrees to go there either. So, we’ve told the stranded people to wait,” said Bangladesh foreign minister AK Abdul Momen.
Momen claimed that it would have been possible to evacuate the Bangladesh nationals from China if the Chinese government would have managed to send them back in a chartered flight.
“Earlier, Chinese authorities agreed to do so, but later declined,” he added.
The foreign minister also denied reports that some Bangladeshis in China are complaining of food and water shortage.
He claimed that the Chinese authorities are sending food and water properly on time to the 23 places where Bangladeshis stay.
It may be mentioned that Biman Bangladesh Airlines’ Boeing 777-300 ER aircraft on February 1 brought back 312 Bangladeshis to their native country.