Wordle is an exciting and the most popular word-guessing game, and its new word of the day for today, July 3, 2022 is out.
The New York Times-owned game ignites players’ minds to guess a five-letter word in six attempts. With the help of colour-coded hints, it tells people about the presence or absence of a letter or alphabet in the guessing game.
Typically, Wordle sets common five-letter words that players can guess in the first few trials. Sometimes, the game throws a curveball, and players end up searching for the word, and fails.
The Wordle game allows users to share their scores on social media platforms like Twitter and WhatsApp. If you’re struggling with today’s (July 3) Wordle 379 of the day, the team of Northeast Now is here to help
We reveal the answer, so that you don’t miss your last chance. We don’t want to spoil the excitement of the Wordle game.
Todays Answer (4th July 2022) – Wordle Today, July 4 2022: Get The Answer, Hints
Wordle Word 379 Hints And Answer Today, July 3 :
Also read : Benefits of drinking ghee coffee
- The Wordle 379 word of the day is a 5 letter word.
- The word starts with the alphabet L.
- The word ends with the alphabet C.
- The Wordle word of the day for 3 July 2022 has the ‘L ‘ alphabet twice.
- The word of the day has two vowels – I and A.
- The Wordle 379 word of the day rhymes with ‘by lack’ & ‘my lack’.
Today’s Wordle answer: What is the Wordle word for 3 July 2022 :
Wordle 379 answer today, on Sunday, 3 July 2022, is LILAC.