NC Aryan Khan

Giving a new twist to the cruise ship rave party, a witness on Sunday alleged that the NCB demanded bribes from Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan to release his son, Aryan Khan.

The witness, identified as Prabhakar Sail, made the allegation on various TV news channels.

The witness said he feared a threat to his life from none other than the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede.

In a purported video, Sail claimed that he is “scared of Wankhede” and for his life.

In the video, he also claimed that “his signatures were taken on blank papers by the NCB officials”.

Also read: Shahrukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan detained, questioned by NCB in Mumbai cruise drugs case

“There was discussion of bribe to Sameer Wankhede…I collected Rs 50 lakh in cash,” Sail further said in Marathi.

The revelation has sparked off a huge uproar.

While responding to the claim, the NCB in an official statement said as Prabhakar was a witness in the case, which is before the court and sub-judice, he needed to “submit his prayer to the Honorable court rather than through social media if he has anything to say.”

According to a news report, Sail is the personal bodyguard of the so-called private detective Kiran P. Gosavi.

He has released a signed affidavit statement and videos pertaining to the arrest of Aryan Khan and others on October 3.

The raid was carried out on the ship on October 2.

The NCB listed 9 witnesses,

Sail claimed that he was made to sign 10 blank papers by the agency and now feared for his life from Wankhede, the report said.

It has been reported that Gosavi, who is facing several cases, shot to focus earlier this month when Nationalist Congress Party’s national spokesperson and minister Nawab Malik made a series of exposures involving Gosavi and other BJP-linked persons in the NCB raids.

However, the BJP and NCB have rejected the charges by Malik.

Maharashtra minister Nawab Malik while taking Twitterwrote Satyamev Jayate, as NCB’s independent witness, claimed about the alleged payoff of Rs 8 crore to NCB’s zonal director Sameer Wankhede.

The minister slammed the NCB and demanded a probe by SIT in the matter.

“We will meet the CM and HM. This will be probed through SIT. An organised crime was executed for a year in this city, Crores of Rupees was collected,” ANI quoted Maharashtra minister Nawab Malik as saying in in Aurangabad on his allegations against NCB Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede.

Avatar photo

NE NOW NEWS

Northeast Now is a multi-app based hyper-regional bilingual news portal. Mail us at: contact@nenow.in