The Tripura Education Department has constituted a ten-member experts’ committee to finalise a process to evaluate the students of class 10 and 12.
The decision to constitute an experts’ panel was taken during a meeting of the “State Level Review Committee” held in Agartala on Monday.
Class 10 and 12 board examinations in Tripura were cancelled on Saturday (June 19).
“TBSE (Tripura Board of Secondary Education) will constitute an expert committee to finalise the methodology for allotment oof marks as decided by the State Level Review Committee in the meeting held on 21-06-2021,” a notification of the Tripura Education Department read.
Meanwhile, the Tripura Education Department has asked the “Headmasters/Headmistress/Teacher-in-Charges” of all High Schools and Higher Secondary schools to submit marks obtained by the students in previous exams within a week.
“For Madhyamik candidates:
- Marks of Annual Examinations (theory part) for Class-IX (last) performed by the candidates.
- Marks of Pre-Board Examination for Class-X (last) performed by the candidate (only in subjects for which the examination was held).
- Marks of Internal Assessment of Class-X during 2020-21, as prescribed by this Directorate vide No. F.23(5)-SE-CEU/2019(L-1) dated 22/12/2020.
For Higher Secondary candidates:
- Marks of Annual Examination (theory part) for Class-XI (last) performed by the candidates.
- Marks of Pre-Board Examination for Class-XII (last) performed by the candidate (only in subjects for which the examination was held),
- Marks of Internal Assessment of Class- XII during 2020-21 as prescribed by the Directorate of Secondary Education. vide No.F.23(5)-SE-CEU/2019(L-1) dated 22/12/2020.”