In view of the 11-hour Northeast bandh which started at 5 am on Tuesday, the N F Railway has cancelled/short terminated several trains running in the region.
The cancellation and short termination is also done because of rail blockades at some places.
Also read: Northeast shuts down against CAB
The following trains have been cancelled / short terminated / controlled as detailed below:
- 75730 Silghat Town – Guwahati DEMU passenger of 10.12.19 is cancelled.
- 75729 Guwahati – Silghat Town DEMU passenger of 10.12.19 is cancelled.
- 55668 Bhairabi – Silchar passenger of 10.12.19 is cancelled.
- 13181 Kaziranga Express is short terminated at Senchoa and will remain partially cancelled between Senchoa and Silghat. 13182 Kaziranga Express will originate from Senchoa as per time table.
- 15960 Kamrup Express is controlled at Guwahati from 09-40 hrs.
- 12505 Northeast Express is controlled at Kamakhya.
This was stated in a press release issued by the N F Railway on Tuesday.