If you are yet to have an Aadhaar Card or want to avail of various services offered by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), here are the solutions.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched its new mAadhaar app through which you can avail a host of services.
What you have to do is just download the new mAadhaar app and avail 35 Aadhaar online services through a single app.
Both Android and Apple mobile phone users can download the app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store respectively.
As per mediareports, the mAadhaar app is available in 13 languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Urdu, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannad, Bengali, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Telugu and Tamil.
What are the services that one can avail through the mAadhaar app, check here:
1) An Aadhaar Cardholder can carry his/her Aadhaar information easily in the form of a soft copy.
2) mAadhaar app is available for a resident with or without Aadhaar.
3) Indian Railways accepts mAadhaar as a proof of identity for any traveller who travels by train.
4) You can verify any presented Aadhaar by scanning the QR Code on it by using the mAadhaar app.
5) Personalized Aadhaar services are available for the users who have registered their Aadhaar profile with the mAadhaar app.
6) You can also verify the Email ID from your mAadhaar app.
7) You can retrieve lost Enrolment ID from your mAadhaar app.
8) You can verify a mobile phone number registered with Aadhaar from your mAadhaar app.
9) You can also book an appointment for yourself at any convenient Aadhaar Seva Kendra from your mAadhaar app.
9) You can retrieve the Aadhaar number from your mAadhaar app.
10) You can place an online address update request from your mAadhaar app.
11) You can locate nearby Aadhaar Seva Kendra through the mAadhaar app.
13) Address Validation Letter can be requested through the Aadhaar app.
14) You can also request for an Aadhaar reprint through the mAadhaar app.
15) mAadhaar can be used as an identity proof at the airports.
16) You can check the status of your Aadhaar service request from your mAadhaar app.
You can also check the status of various online requests through ‘Request Status Services’.
17) You can download your Aadhaar Number anytime anywhere from your mAadhaar app.
18) Through the mAadhaar app, the Aadhaar Cardholders can get Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) which is generated automatically.
19) mAadhaar app users have Aadhaar locking facility through which they can lock their UID/Aadhaar number anytime.
20) mAadhaar users can download the Aadhaar card through the mAadhaar app itself.
It may be mentioned that the union home ministry on Friday notified that it is mandatory for civilian victims of terror and communal violence to furnish Aadhaar Card number or undergo Aadhaar authentication to avail of the benefits.
Without the Aadhaar Card number, civilian terror victims cannot avail benefits under the Central Scheme for Assistance to Civilian Victims, Family of Victims of Terror/Cross Border Firing/Communal Violence and victims of Mine/IED blasts on Indian Territory.