HDFC Bank on Thursday announced its plans to offer ZipDrive Instant Auto Loans to customers across 1,000 cities across India.
ZipDrive is HDFC Bank’s instant auto loan disbursal product, exclusively for bank customers with a pre-approved offer.
The offering is now being extended to Tier 2 and 3 cities, such as Bhimavaram in Andhra Pradesh, Hardoi in Uttar Pradesh, Thalassery in Kerala, and Balasore in Odisha among other places, across India.
ZipDrive is arguably India’s fastest online auto loan offering.
With this state-of-the-art technology-enabled solution, from the market leader in the auto loans business, auto loans can be availed as fast as within 10 seconds.
Efforts to curb the spread of COVID-19 have changed consumer lifestyles and demand patterns as maintaining social distancing are necessary.
With ZipDrive offering, bank customers wishing to avail an auto loan need not visit a branch or any other physical touchpoints.
This solution gives the customer with a pre-approved loan offer the freedom to avail an auto loan from the safe confines of their homes, through Netbanking or via assistance by our phone banking team.
Click here to know how it works – https://youtu.be/AbJJI_UtUz8
How to avail ZipDrive Instant Auto Loan
- No pre-approval documents required.
- Customers can get their loans disbursed from anywhere, anytime as per their convenience, through Netbanking or by scanning QR code or through phone banking.
- Bank customers are given pre-approved loan offers using the bank’s proprietary algorithm and analytics.
- Customers can select car model, dealer, loan amount within eligible limits and tenure online. They can also opt for On-road funding as much as 100 per cent of the value.
- Post online submission of applications, the loan gets disbursed instantly.
- Customers need to submit few post-disbursal documents, such as the RTO set to the bank and take the delivery of car/vehicle.