Gautam Adani, has become the second richest man in India, thanks to a 261 percent surge in wealth.
This is for the first time that Gautam Adani has broken into the list of Top 10 richest persons in India.
According to the Hurun India Rich List 2021, published on Thursday, both Adani brothers have stormed into the top 10 positions.
Gautam Adani’s brother Vinod Shantilal Adani, who owns a trading business in Dubai has also made it to the Top 10 list.
India has added five billionaires every month in the last 12 months.
Meanwhile, Reliance Industries head Mukesh Ambani has retained the top spot as the richest Indian once again.
Hurun India Rich List 2021: Top 10 richest Indians:
- Mukesh Ambani (Reliance Industries): Rs 7,18,000 crore net worth
- Gautam Adani (Adani Group): Rs 5,05,900 crore net worth
- Shiv Nadar (HCL): Rs 2,36,600 crore net worth
- SP Hinduja (Hinduja Group): Rs 2,20,000 crore net worth
- Lakshmi Mittal (Arcelor Mittal): Rs 1,74,400 crore net worth
- Cyrus Poonawalla (Serum Institute of India): Rs 1,63,700 crore net worth
- RadhakishanDamani (Avenue Supermarts): Rs 1,54,300 crore net worth
- Vinod Shantilal Adani (Adani Group): Rs 1,31,600 crore net worth
- Kumar Mangalam Birla (Aditya Birla): Rs 1,22,200 crore net worth
- Jay Chaudhry (Zscaler): Rs 1,21,600 crore net worth
India produced 179 more super-rich people this year led by Adani Group’s Gautam Adani who amassed a whopping wealth of Rs 3.65 trillion or more than Rs 1000 crore daily.