For the benefit of passengers, the Railway authority has decided to resume the stoppages of 14 pairs of trains at Dimapur Railway Station with effect from July 17, 2021.
The Northeastern Frontier Railway (NFR) authority informed that the stoppages of passenger-carrying trains were earlier suspended at Dimapur Railway Station on temporary basis due to Covid19 pandemic on the advice of the Nagaland government.
The stoppages of the following trains have been allowed at Dimapur the Railway Station:
1. Train No. 05669/05670 Guwahati – Dibrugarh – Guwahati express special
2. Train No. 05603/05604 Guwahati – Ledo – Guwahati intercity express special
3. Train No. 05909/05910 Dibrugarh – Lalgarh – Dibrugarh express special
4. Train No. 05901/05902 Lumding – Tinsukia – Lumding express special
5. Train No. 02249/02250 Bengaluru – New Tinsukia – Bengaluru superfast special
6. Train No. 05927/05928 Rangiya – New Tinsukia – Rangiya express special
7. Train No. 05967/05968 Rangiya – Ledo – Rangiya express special
8. Train No. 05905/05906 Kanyakumari – Dibrugarh – Kanyakumari express special
9. Train No. 03281/03282 Dibrugarh – Rajendra Nagar – Dibrugarh express special
10. Train No. 05959/05960 Howrah – Dibrugarh – Howrah express special
11. Train No. 05933/05934 New Tinsukia – Amritsar – New Tinsukia express special
12. Train No. 02503/02504 Dibrugarh – New Delhi – Dibrugarh express special
13. Train No. 02423/02424 Dibrugarh – New Delhi – Dibrugarh express special
14. Train No. 05903/05904 Dibrugarh – Chandigarh – Dibrugarh express special
“The details of timings of these trains are available in Railway’s website and are also being notified in various newspapers and social media platforms of NF Railway,” the Northeastern Frontier Railway (NFR) said in a statement on Monday.
“The inbound passengers disembarking at Dimapur Railway Station should be asymptomatic and will be required to produce certificates of having completed both the doses of Covid19 vaccination,” NFR said in its statement.
“All passengers are requested to co-operate with the railway and respective state govt officials in this regard,” it added.