Nagaland chief secretary Temjen Toy on Monday said all the existing guidelines with regard to the lockdown in all parts of the state issued on May 4 will continue to remain operative till further orders.
The Nagaland government on Monday constituted a new empowered committee on Covid-19 related activities in the state with chief minister Neiphiu Rio as its chairperson and deputy chief minister Y. Patton as deputy chair.
Rio said the previous committee has been resolved and that those who tested negative for Covid-19 will be transported to their home districts.
The fourth phase of lockdown ends on Sunday midnight.
Nagaland has so far recorded 43 Covid-19 positive cases. Of the 43 active cases, 25 are from Dimapur, 13 from Kohima and five from Tuensang.
A total of 4,057 persons are currently under facility quarantine.