Mizoram department of Health and Family Welfare has suspended empanelment of 15 private hospitals from medical re-imbursement of all Mizoram Government servants.
It has also put under suspension their eligible dependents and those entitled to medical re-imbursement under Mizoram Health Care Scheme, 2019.
The 15 hospitals are suspended from the empanelled list due to failure to entertain patients as per Government approved notified rate.
The hospitals are:-
1.Presbyterian Hospital, Durtlang
2. Seventhday Adventist Hospital, 7th Day Tlang
3. Greenwood Hospital, Bawngkawn
4. Ebenezer Hospital
5. Nazareth Medi – Tech Diagnostic & Care Centre, Ramhlun North
6. Vaivenga Hospital and Research Foundation, Dawrpui
7. Maraland Gospel Centenary Hospital (Nursing Home), Saiha
8. DM Hospital, Vengthlang, Champhai
9. City Hospital, Mission Veng
10. Redeem Hospital, College Veng
11. John Williams Hospital, Chanmari – III, Lunglei
12. Mercy Hospital, Bazar Veng, Serchhip
13. Grace Nursing Home
14. Aizawl Hospital and Research Centre, Khatla
15. LRM Hospital, Ramhlun