The tickets for the first one-day international (ODI) cricket match between India and West Indies will go for sale from October 11.
The tickets of the ODI encounter will be sold online and will start from 12 noon on October 11 at Book my Show portal.
Assam Cricket Association will host the match at the Barsapara cricket stadium on October 21.
The minimum price of the ticket would be Rs 500 this time and those tickets are only for the students.
Other prices are Rs 1250, Rs 1750, Rs 2000, Rs 2500, Rs 4000 and Rs 4500.
The ACA will also sell 33 corporate boxes, 24 at the South stand and nine at the North stand.
The prices of each box of the South stand would be Rs 5.5 lakh while for the North stand is Rs 6.5 lakh.
The total capacity of ACA stadium at Barsapara is 36,495. As per the new BCCI constitution, 90 per cent tickets of the total capacity of the stadium should be put on public sale. The staging associations will get remaining 10 per cent for the distribution of complimentary passes.
However, it could be reduced to only 5 per cent to ACA as the BCCI had mandatory 1200 complimentary tickets for its sponsors and broadcasters. The new rules sparked a lot of controversy and BCCI later decided to curtail its share of passes from 1200 to 604.
Both the team will arrive in Guwahati on October 17 to play the first match of the series.
Former Team India captain Saurav Ganguly will be present at the stadium as a guest of honour.