“The results will be made available on 10 am onwards on GU website (www.gauhati.ac.in). Grade sheet will be issued from office of the deputy controller of examinations of GU on the same day,” deputy controller of examinations Debahari Talukdar said in a statement.
The examinations were held in May and June 2019.
Students who have appeared for the examinations can check the official website www.gauhati.ac.in/results in this regard.
How to check the results:
- Keep your Roll Codeand Roll Number handy.
- Go to gauhati.ac.in/results
- On the home page, click on the link for the Result of TDC BA, BSC and BCom examinations, 2019 results
- Separate link for Arts, Commerce and Science would be activated on the page when released. Here, enter your Roll Code and Roll Numberand click on Check Results.
- Download the result and take a print out of the same for future reference.