A fire in a pets store in Guwahati has killed several animals.
The fire broke out at a pets shop in Bora Service area in Guwahati in the wee hours of Monday.
3 dogs and 3 rabbits, who were inside the shop were killed in the devastating fire.
Several fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the inferno.
After much struggle, the fire tenders were able to douse the fire.
The fire suspected to have broken out due to a short circuit.
The incident has shocked pet lovers in Assam.
Pet lovers raised concern over animals being left alone in the shops for nights without anyone to look after them during emergencies.