A massive fire broke out at the Cobb Guwahati showroom in the Bhangagarh area of the city.

Store manager suspects that the fire as caused due to a short circuit, even though the exact reason for the fire has not been ascertained yet.

Several fire engines rushed to the spot to douse the fire.

“The showroom is completely gutted and all our garments have turned to ashes,” the store manager added.

NE NOW NEWS

Northeast Now is a multi-app based hyper-regional bilingual news portal. Mail us at: contact@nenow.in