The United People’s Party Liberal (UPPL) declared its first list of 22 candidates for the BTC election on Monday.
The election to elect a new council will be held on April 4 next.
The list includes all seven sitting members of the Council.
This includes former ABSU president and party president Pramod Boro from Goybari constituency, and a women candidate Pratibha Brahma from Baukungri constituency.
The list also includes NDFB leaders and signatories of the recent Bodo Peace Accord Gobinda Basumatary from Bhairabkunda and Ranjit Basumatary alias BR Ferenga from Chirang Duar constituency respectively.
The list of candidates:
- Jomduar (ST) – Jiron Basumatary
- Saraibil (ST) – Sila Basumatary
- Kachugaon (ST) – Ukil Basumatary
- Dotma (ST) – Jyatirandra Brahma
- Deborgaon (ST) – Buddha Dave Mushahary
- Baokhungri (ST) – Pratibha Brahma.
- Chirang (ST) – Maoti Brahma Hazoary
- Chirang Duar (ST) – Ranjit Basumatary (BR FERENGA)
- Kajolgaon (ST) – Rwngwra Narzary
- 10.Nichima (ST) – Nirmal Kr. Brahma
- Subhaijhar (ST) – Guneswar Goyary
- Manash Serfang (ST) – Suresh Daimary.
- Baganpara (ST) – Katiram Boro
- Darangajuli (ST) – Phanindra Basumatary
- Nagrijuli (Non ST) – Sushil Das
- Gaybari (ST) – Pramod Boro
- Suklai Serfang (ST) – Pradip Boro
- Goreswar (ST) – Pabitra Kr. Boro.
- khwirabari (ST) – Babul Basumatary
- Khaling Duar (ST) – Dilip Boro
- Dhanshri (ST) – Rujugwra Mushahary
- Bhirabkhunda (ST) – Gabinda Basumatary