Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board on Saturday issued guidelines for candidates appearing written exam of Sub-Inspector in Assam Police on November 22.
Candidates and their parents/guardians should read thoroughly the rules and regulations mentioned in the Admit Card.
The candidates must follow the rules and regulations:
- A) Candidates have to report at the entrance of the examination venue minimum 2’/2 hour (two and a half hour) before the starting time of the examination, i.e they must report by 9.30 AM.
- B) Only candidates would be allowed to enter the examination venue. No parents/guardians of the candidates will be allowed to enter the campus of the examination venue.
- C) Only following items are allowed in the examination hall.
1) Original copy of any one of the documents as ‘Identity proof’:
2) Self attested photocopy of the Identity Proof.
3) Three Ball Point Pens (Black), One (1) Pencil, Eraser, Face mask, Spectacles (if used by the candidate) Admit Card, Post card size photographs.
4) Candidates must not bring any mobile phone, smart watch, calculator, handbags, and ornaments or any other electronic gadgets to the test venue.
Anyone found carrying these items would be barred from appearing in the written test and his/her candidature shall be rejected. Moreover, legal action would be initiated against the candidate violating the above mentioned rules and regulations.